Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Natta says: "Pretty blog!"

So you may have noticed that I finally figured out how to make our blog cuter! When Natalie and her boys were visiting I asked her about how she got her blog to be so cute and she showed me...so if you are like me and need these things spelled out for you...here it is...
visit the link in the top left corner (thecutestblogontheblock.com), choose a background, follow the easy directions and enjoy your new cute blog.
yep, it really is that easy...so why did it take me so long to figure it out???? thanks for the help, Natta! oh, and you all should check out her blog so you can see some of her pics from their visit. http://www.nattascattachatta.blogspot.com/ i haven't gotten so far yet as to upload our pics. i'll get to it-maybe next week when school is out!!! just pray for me to make it through this week. :)

No comments: