Friday, May 23, 2008

Take the time...you won't regret it!

I don't care who you are, where you place your faith, what your world view is...

Please take 9 minutes (you can listen while you look at other stuff online) and check out this video. Let me know what you think and I'll blog more on it later.










"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139:14


"He is before all things, and in him all things hold together." Colossians 1:17

5 comments:

KatNell said...

Amazing! Thanks for sharing the clip.

Crystal said...

what an awesome video! thank you for sharing it!

~Seth & Nancy~ said...

isn't that great...glad you re-posted it!

Anonymous said...

Wow...laminin...who knew? :) Thanks for posting. We need to catch up soon!
~Yvonne

Beth said...

Louie Giglio! I like him.