Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Over My Christmas Break I....

...visited PA and spent lots of time with family and friends. We played the Worst Case Scenario game at Dad & Gingers, had the first good pizza I'd tasted in almost 6 months with my mom, I played Disney charades with Trav, Jake, Alec, Brook, Meg & Dad, we got to be aunt & uncle to Logan, finally saw my sister Kate's super-cute first apartment, finally saw Stacey's engagement ring (it's gorgeous!!!!!), ate at the Warrington bagel shop (twice) with mom & dad Hardy, played Rock Band for XBOX with Kel, Care, John & Aj (Care & the boys rocked drums/guitar while I rocked the mic with Kel...hehe), I visited with Natta, Vonne, Jon, Bethie & Phil, we saw the Goods, the Schnitzels, the Thickenings and had Chubby's cheesesteaks with some of the Pilgrim crew, ate at Victor's Italian Club in Reading with the Hardys, visited with the whole Hardy clan Christmas Eve and New Years Eve, went bowling at Phoenix Lanes, I saw Ben feed Logan (so cute), Meg cut everyone's hair, Mom & Dad Hardy threw a New Years Eve bash with TONS of food and APPLES TO APPLES (see pics)....and then we got a few hours of sleep before we flew home to Utah...








Thanks a ton to Mom & Dad Hardy for taking us to and from PHL and for allowing us to use their car while we visited. We truly had such a lovely visit with everyone...but it is never enough time...so you'll all have to come and visit us!


Ben says....plus it's snowy here.
The above pic was our first view of Ogden and Mt Ogden from the airplane when we flew into Utah. Snowbasin ski resort is on the opposite side of the mountain and if the wing wasn't in the way you could see our house...stupid wing :)...the below pic is of the Weber canyon...this is the way we drive to see our friends Nathan and Jamie, where we had Thanksgiving or to go to Cheyenne, Wy...plus you can see our pastor's house in this pic! Check out the view of the next mountains in the background.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh it's so beautiful there!!! I miss it and I was only there for a couple of days but I wouldn't trade where I'm living now for the world (Unless my Ben came along with me)! I can't wait to come out and see you guys again!!

Crystal said...

we loved getting to see you! and having those chubby's cheesesteaks! can't wait for another chance to do it again...we miss you bunches!

p.s. love the pics from the plane. makes me miss west virginia..

Natalie said...

i feel like a celeb, being mentioned in the blog! :)
beautiful pics.