Monday, June 4, 2007

My Husband Has Returned!!!

I couldn't be happier since Ben's flight came in last night! I missed him and was pretty lonely while he was gone! It was a mere 3 nights and 4 days, but at times it felt a lot longer than that. Anyway, I am so happy to have him home! He had a great time at Dave's wedding and visiting with family. I was sorry to miss seeing everyone, but I have to admit, I did not envy Ben's trip home since it was so quick and he likely spent more time in travel (plane and car) than actually visiting with anyone...but he had fun nonetheless. He was exhausted by the time we got home and we just had dinner and enough time to catch up before his head hit the pillow and he was out...but I was so happy to have him home, it didn't even matter that I only had him to myself for a little over an hour. BUT HE IS HOME!!!!!! YAY!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm glad he made it home safely and had an enjoyable visit - even though it was a short one!


Love you both!

Kate said...

Yes, it was fantastic! I wish the pictures would have come out bigger so that you could actually see how beautiful the gardens there are...oh well. I got to go (also with my mom) because my dad was taking some students over. (business) We got to meet some Chinese students (some Christians, believe it or not) and we got to see the major sites in the 3 cities. We were supposed to go to another city that has the 3rd most beautiful lake in the country, but that day got rained out. We were there in China for 2 weeks and I'd go back in a heartbeat!