Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Waterfall Canyon

Well, we found out that the street we hope to live on , 29th street, ends at a trailhead on the east side of town at the foot of the mountain. We hit it up on Saturday morning, hiking above Ogden amidst wildflowers and mountain bikers. The trail led up to a beautiful waterfall that towered over us. My friend Steve is coming to visit in July, and I can't wait to get us on mountain bikes to explore all this stuff!
Esther amidst some flowers.
That's Ogden from way up high!
















The waterfall......


I'm (ben) heading home on Thursday for my friend Dave's wedding. I'm really excited to see my family and celebrate with Dave. Bummed that I won't have as much time as I'd like for family, but we're hoping to come home for a good stretch later on in the year.

No comments: