Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Still sick

Poor Ben is still sick and his sore throat isn't better at all since yesterday. I am encouraging him to rest as much as possible and drink as many fluids as possible, but other than that I don't know what to do. Please pray for him to feel better soon. He is getting stressed out about all of the work we have to do before we move and that doesn't help with healing, you know. But we know God is good no matter what and we will continue to pray and to rely on His strength for everything we need.

In better news, tomorrow is my last day of school...really! That is exciting. woo hoo. It doesn't seem real and I guess it won't until I really don't go anymore. sigh. Wow, there is so much going on.

3 comments:

Beth said...

So today was it! No more classes! Wow! You've waited so long for this day! How does it feel?

Sounds like Ben's cold just has to run its course. I'm surprised though that the meds didn't help.

Love ya!

Natalie said...

congrats! today is the day! can't wait to see you soon!!! (dinner!)

Kate said...

So I thought I made a comment the other day but I guess it didn't go through or something. Oh well! Good "seeing" you on here. Hope everything is falling into place for your move, my dear!...and that Ben is feeling better too.
Much Love!