Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My oh my, down to one week!

WOW! Now we are really getting close. I can't believe that in one week, we will be on our way west. So, Ben is finally over his thing, but has allergies now...haha...poor guy can't win. He is such a trooper though. I am really proud of him! He is really sweet to me and keeps me smiling through the tough stuff. Like saying goodbye to friends and not knowing when I will see them again...that is so weird, and really hard. I have definitely been crying a good bit. I get emotional very quickly anytime I think about not being able to just make plans to hang out with people. Weird. Haha, actually as I think about it, I don't see that many of my friends regularly anyway. We are all too busy. I hope that that does change some when we move. I would love to be able to spend more time in ministry, with (new) friends, outdoors, exercising...I need to be praying more for that. Hmmm...I think I'll go do that, and then go to bed. :) Maybe I'll make more sense tomorrow.

3 comments:

Beth said...

I think I'm in denial... I'm refusing to let my emotions out... You're my last friend here!!!
I'm sorry. I know this is making it harder on you. I just love you so much and I want you to stay. I'm glad though that you and Nat will have each other out West. That will be wonderful for the both of you. I do hope that you see each other often and grow real close again and don't get too busy like we have.

It helps knowing that I will be able to read your blog and keep in touch with you that way. Now we need to convince Yvonne to start a blog. You're good at convincing people of things...

I hope you enjoy your last week here :( Yes, pray continually.

Natalie said...

I can totally understand your feelings. Everything I have been going through lately makes me think, "why am I leaving these people who love me? and I love them? what am I doing?" Then I remember that I am following my BEST friend, who needs me to support and love him through this. I trust God that I will remain true to my friends here and elsewhere and though our relationship changes, it will still grow and still be a blessing to both me, and them. Smile.

Amy said...

It was so great to see you guys on saturday... i'm so excited that you guys are getting out of here!yay! i'm so psyched that you both get to enjoy this big adventure together... and i'm looking forward to hearing about it. and just remember, i'm all about evangelistic dating, ha ha! i love you guys!